The Russian exporter company offers: chickpea from Russia on favorable terms. Exported chickpea undergoes strict quality control and meets all international standards. Chickpea quality and safety indicators are confirmed by laboratory tests. Chickpea is certified and does not contain GMOs. We have prepared for you a special offer for the purchase of chickpea, find out about it right now - just contact us.
Chickpea (lat. Cicer) - leguminous crop. In nature, there are 39 species of chickpeas, but one is cultivated in the fields - cultural chickpeas. Chickpea sown area in the world in third place after beans and soybeans. The most frost-resistant and highly nutritious representative of legumes. Chickpeas are used for food and feed purposes. An excellent predecessor for cereals. The State Register lists 14 varieties of Russian selection, mainly grown for export. If you need a reliable Russian chickpea exporter, then Deep-Sea-Trade LLC offers its services - contact us.
The company Dipsy-Trade LLC exports chickpeas from Russia that meet the following technical specifications:
Food chickpeas GOST 8758-76
- Color: white to yellow pink
- The content of seeds of another type: not more than 5%
- Moisture: not more than 14.0%
- Weed admixture: not more than 1.0%
- Grain admixture: not more than 2.0%
- Size: 7-12 mm
Fodder chickpeas GOST 8758-76
- Color: Red Brown to Black
- Moisture: not more than 16.0%
- Weed admixture: not more than 3.0%
- Grain admixture: not more than 15.0%
The chickpea quality and safety indicators presented in this section may vary. For the latest information, please contact us.
Export of feed and food corn from Russia is carried out on the following conditions:
- Exporting company: Deep-Sea-Trade LLC
- Transport: railway, sea
- Delivery Terms (Incoterms 2010): FCA / DAP / FOB / CFR / CIF
- Quantity to order: from 1 wagon (≈ 65 t)
- Price: from 30 000 rub / t
All prices and delivery conditions are for reference only. Specify information - contact us.